1. The clinical director of Home-Link Trust Inc Dr. Edward Asikhia BCBA-D has lamented the plights of children diagnosed with autism and other developmental disabilities in Africa. During the just concluded 2011 International Autism Policies & Practices conference held in Ghana, Dr. Asikhia presented a paper titled ‘SUSTAINABLE TRANSFER AND DEVELOPMENT OF ABA TECHNOLOGY IN AFRICA: CHALLENGES AND THE LIMITING CONTEMPORARY MINDSET’
At the end of the conference, the participants called for hightened level of advocacy and awareness campaign to reduce episodes as shown in the video clips below. WARNING: Images are graphic; viewers discretion is advised!
2. Dr. Edward Asikhia has been elected as the first president of AUTISM SOCIETY OF WEST AFRICA following the inauguration of Autism Society of West Africa in Ghana.
3. In a bid to promote ‘ACCESS & INCLUSION’ The International Training Center for Applied Behavior Analysis in Collaboration with Home-Link Trust Inc has scheduled a series of training workshops in Accra Ghana and Lagos Nigeria between July 28th & 6th of August 2011. The theme of the training Workshop is ‘AUTISM; CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS & ABA-APPLICATION BASIC TRAINING’.
Home Link Trust Inc. is a trust for Behavioral and Educational Intervention Outreach for people with Developmental disabilities.
Home Link Trust Inc 1110 South Boulevard, Idaho falls, ID 83402
Home-Link Trust is currently recruiting for the following positions:
1. IBI Professionals
2. Developmental Therapy Aides
Home-Link Trust is currently accepting requests for certification training and Clinical Supervisions in the following areas:
1. Intensive Behavior Intervention [IBI]
2. IBI Paraprofessionals
3. Developmental Specialists [DS]
4. Developmental Therapy Aides [DT Aides]
5. Nursing Aides
Home-Link Trust is accepting requests for consultancy services from agencies, related service providers and school districts.
CLICK THE EMPLOYMENT PAGE FOR DETAILS!
Click here to add text.
ABA Foundation ParaProfesionals 30th August 2011